Another remix prepared for a contest (so far, the last one) – pure trance at 140 BPM. It quickly turned out exactly how I imagined it. Now you can enjoy this properly mastered version. Check this freebie!
It took a long time, but eventually I hit 50 followers on Soundcloud profile. For that occasion I promised to give away a track. Here’s new, reworked Green Energy (2016 Mix) free for download.
Over last months I tried hard to achieve that commercial quality and loudness. Some people already told me this is it, so you can expect many more tunes in following months. Actually some are finished and waiting.
Also, I already know how to make it even better 😉 Stay tuned.
The traffic slowly but gradualy goes up, which means you trust me and come back for some more interesting content. There are at least 3 things I’d like to share with you and which are already finished.
Suprisingly, the very most popular post is recent Ableton rack. This shows I have some future in soundware creation.
Ideas – we all have them. My single from last year, “Investigations”, is a collection of ideas not correctly developed. The more I listened to and played this track, the more scared I was. Behold! It’s now free for download.
The track was originally made in summer 2014. I played it a number of times since then in different versions. Finally reworked it just yesterday with new mixdown setup and some tricks which make it sound clean and bouncy. This way you can it all clearly, be it good or bad.
It also turns out that making trance sound very good and proper is easy – once you know how to. For all these years I was lost in details and messed up the basics. The base is correct bass and kick interaction as well as lots of dynamics. Once you got this done, every sound follows easily. Just check it out on your own.
A random observation: Soundcloud stats since some time act randomly, going up and down. Don’t know what to think about that, or how many people actually enjoyed the track.
1. There are no rules. You can never know what people will enjoy and what they won’t.
2. Nobody will listen to your promo mixes. However, people will give the most likes to some shit you were afraid to ever share in public.
3. All the music you find the best will get the least listens.
4. The more plays for certain piece, the less likes it gets.
5. People who tell you that you’re amazing and what not are very likely to not follow you at all and leave the website altogether just in a few days.
6. Most of people who visit your webpage were actually googling for cooking receipe and not the music of any kind, especially not the one that you play.
That being said, I’m climbing up on Mixcloud charts every week. Good music always will find its way to the top 😉
I decided to give away my tracks, which are good enough to get some likes from fans, but unfortunatelly not enough to be signed.They are now waiting to be picked. However…
For 50 followers – Inverse The Universe
For 100 followers – Applied Magic
For 200 followers – Primal
And for 300 followers – Moonspeak
Tracks will be avaliable in full version and 320 kbps quality, of course.