1. There are no rules. You can never know what people will enjoy and what they won’t.
2. Nobody will listen to your promo mixes. However, people will give the most likes to some shit you were afraid to ever share in public.
3. All the music you find the best will get the least listens.
4. The more plays for certain piece, the less likes it gets.
5. People who tell you that you’re amazing and what not are very likely to not follow you at all and leave the website altogether just in a few days.
6. Most of people who visit your webpage were actually googling for cooking receipe and not the music of any kind, especially not the one that you play.
That being said, I’m climbing up on Mixcloud charts every week. Good music always will find its way to the top 😉