Another milestone reached! This blog got over 5000 visits. I also hit over 2500 plays on Soundcloud and over 1250 on Mixcloud.
The traffic slowly but gradualy goes up, which means you trust me and come back for some more interesting content. There are at least 3 things I’d like to share with you and which are already finished.
Suprisingly, the very most popular post is recent Ableton rack. This shows I have some future in soundware creation.
01. 2nd Phase – Axiom (Original Mix)
02. Adam Deane – Crucial State (Original Mix)
03. The Sacred Moon – Oblivion (Original Mix)
04. Dreamy – You’re Not Me (Original Mix)
05. Nicola Maddaloni & William P – Stay Foolish (Mostfa & Mostfa Remix)
06. Sami Zreik – Karma (Fher Vizzuett Remix)
07. Curtis Young – The Beginning (Original Mix)
08. Spencer Hardwick & Changes – Executioner (Vlind Remix)
09. Kinetica – Acid Angel (Original Mix)
10. Barakooda – Black Hole (Original Mix)
11. Davey Asprey – Illusions (Original Mix)
12. Yusef Kifah – Nova (Hiroki Nagamine Remix)
13. Classic: Matt Darey feat. Marcella Woods – Liberation (Ferry Corsten Remix)
Yesterday we had a great event on Facebook. A number of people followed and enjoyed the show, which was great. Just as back in the old days on UKTA boards when I started 🙂 I hope we can do it again someday, probably with growing audience.
Yes! Today is a major milestone, my Soundcloud page scored 1000 tracks played in total. This ia quite a significant amount and I believe it will be growing next year. The number of “1000” is actually much more than total number of plays for all the tracks listed, as many of earlier previews were removed. Thank your for your patience and tolerance to unfinished tracks 😉
Secondly, my blog launched in January got well over 1000 visits. Suprisingly, most referers seem to look for my plugins, especially Supersaw synth. Since as I see now, they are far from polished, this hopefully indicates I can make a career of sound engineer in the future. Learning new things every day, all of them help to create better sounds. The road does not end here!