While I’ve been on holidays in Kenya (absolutely amazing!), another tune got released. Now need to keep the listeners updated 😉
The Beauty of Dakness is a nod to older dark trance anthems that used to be popular in 2000 – 2010 period, but seemingly got forgotten in favour of banging uplifters. Still, Aftertime Records, usually releasing my psytrance tunes, seems to be interested in this kind of sound. So here it is!
Recently I had to remind myself older DJ sets recorded over 10 years ago. And guess what: they’re amazing, especially when one doesn’t remember what track gems are hiding there.
So I uploaded 7 new (old) sets to Mixcloud.
2007 – 2010 Yearmixes were originally broadcast on pure.fm radio. The radio appears dead now. Back when it started, it hit over 300 listeners. Good old days.
Now, the “follow-up” mixes contain all the stuff which didn’t fit in the 2-hour radioshow. These tend to be suprising and original tunes, often one-of-a-kind, spanning a wide variety of styles and genres. Definitelly worth checking.
“My Little Room” was originally made some years ago as a counterpart to Bliss. It’s the odd one, though, and I can’t even think of many labels that could be potentially interested in it. So I give it away for free. Luckily it already gathered great opinions from listeners, now you can enjoy it too! 🙂
It actually started as far as two years ago, with the rough idea to create some true hard-hitting and dark trancer with evolving structure. The title “introscope” means “device to look into yourself” – it was meant to be a journey through different emotions and states of mind.
Another day, another mix. This year I try to upload new set every 2 weeks. Know that it takes time.
This pure trance mix is a combination of dark (mostly C minor) and melodic tracks, featuring lots of vocals and epic breaks. Enjoy!
01. Romm & Alex Believe ft. Love Dimension – Blue Eyes (Grazba Remix)
02. Radion6, Jo Cartwright – Experience As One (Kaimo K Remix)
03. Oldfix feat. Gertz – Himera (Time Axis Remix)
04. Cj Stereogun, Margo Fly – Renaissance (Original Mix)
05. Afternova – Heavenly (Essential Mix)
06. Radion6 & Sarah Lynn – A Desert Rose (Allen & Envy Remix)
07. Jaki Song – Broken (New World Remix)
08. MaRLo feat. Christina Novelli – Hold It Together (Ahmed Romel Remix)
09. Roman Messer feat. Eric Lumiere – Closer (Ucast Remix)
10. Alex Shevchenko – Hammer Of Witches (Original Mix)
11. Tycoos – The Road Less Traveled (A&Z Remix)
12. Cj Stereogun & Margo Fly – The Feeling Of Flying (Original Mix)
13. DJ Harn & Spins – An Angels Sight (Original Mix)
14. Abide – The Lost Feeling (Sky Flight Remix)
15. Menno De Jong & Kinetica – Aurealis (Original Mix)
16. Skyvol – Not Like They (Fredd Moz Remix)
17. Cat Martin, Daniel Skyver – No One Else feat. Cat Martin (Original Mix)
18. Emanuele Congeddu vs First Sight & Nadia Sazonova – Black Orchid (Original Mix)
19. Barakooda – Aroma (I5land Remix)
Another showcase of my diverse repertoire ;). This time probably the most psy-oriented mix ever. Certainly dark and progressive. Starts as slow as 134 BPM, which should be suitable for women with children and elderly people. Just kidding, I would like to play full-on psytrance at 140+ someday.
And yes, it features Simon O’Shine. You can never know.
01. Simon O’Shine – Nuummite (Original Mix)
02. Danny JW – Guardian (Original Mix)
03. Gaudium & Bakke – Therapy Comedown
04. Chris Oblivion – I Have A Black Dog (Original Mix)
05. Fire Starter & Tagtra3umer – Humanism
06. Pulsar & Liquid Sound – Human Brain
07. Arctika – Like a Dream (Metronome Remix)
08. Gaudium, Easy Riders – High on Lucy (Original Mix)
09. Pulsar & Liquid Sound – Teleport (Album Mix)
10. Pulsar & Liquid Sound – Time Travel
11. Pulsar & Liquid Sound – Native Wisdom
12. Activa – Magnetic (James Dymond Remix)
13. Magnus – Satin (Original Mix)
14. Pulsar & Liquid Sound – Song For The Sun
15. Open Source – Too Weird To Live
16. Pavel Tkachev – XSyon (Original Mix)