After almost a year, new version of Supersaw synth was released. It now has all necessary and desired features and hopefully is free of bugs or glitches.
- Doubled number of oscillators. Now the other pair can play octave higher or lower, and, what’s the most interesting, a decade higher. This gives perfect 5:2 frequency ratio, which is what was used in euro-dance and trance ten years ago, but just better.
- Advanced detune features. It allows to create wide, deep and powerful spectra without artificial sound or noise.
- Trancegate. For massive, powerful leads in the style of Nu-NRG and what not. No excuses.
- Volume control. Yeah, that was quite a requested feature.
- Reworked air reverb. Oh my, what a mess it was. Now it’s simple, clear and easy to understand. Also, it doesn’t use that much of CPU.
- A number of glitches, saturations, discontinuities and other artifacts were removed. No more clicking.
- Simplified flow, optimized oscillators. CPU usage was reduced, even though synth has more features now.
Get the VST plugin at KVR.
To prove that the synth is actually useful, there is a fact – my two latest tracks, Primal and Nice, utilized early version of this synth to produce some really massive leads. Feel the power and energy, enjoy the pristine sound of a supersaw.
Ah, and the manual. It is planned soon.