With new job and new tracks signed I felt like burning some more money this year. So here comes the new software:
This unique synth simulates the behavior of physical object oscillating, which creates realistic sounds of strings, drums, bells as well as some oddball contraptions. While modulation options are somehwat limited, it works great under any settings. Awesome plucks and tube bass out of the box – just can’t go wrong with Chromaphone. While I don’t need Chromaphone for any particular purpose, it’s great plugin for organic sounds of all kind.
AAS also made some plugins for Ableton Live, especially Corpus which I use every now and then. You will be able to hear some great Corpus bass working as a main motiff for my upcoming “Meteor Ride” track.
Got this thing from JRR shop for 75 USD, normal price is 200 USD.
Now that’s a big deal – automagical orchestral music composer based on artificial intelligence. It’s like having a classical-trained musican next to me: “Just write me a string section in G minor.” – snap. “Nah, another one” – snap. “Or maybe in C minor. Or faster and higher, but solo” – everything in split second. “Now, add flute accompaniament to it” – snap.
However, things get really interesting when I route this thing into state-of-art synths, utilizing complex sound design and perfect mixdown. By now I can make all the things just sound good.
The word “epic” has been abused recently. Now it’s almost as popular as “cool” was when I was young. People use it to describe anything that’s good. Luckily the term “epic trance” still functions with its own, primary meaning.
Epic trance – spectacular and breathtaking. Orchestral, symphonic, instrumental. Anthem breakdowns. Strings. Powerful leads. Opera arias and beautiful pianos. Also, acoustic instruments. They’re all in here.
Now, enjoy the mix.
01. Kai Engel – Calls and Echoes
02. Gomer Edwin Evans – The Portal to Inner Peace (Original Mix)
03. Aeden – Apple Seed (Rain Sonata Remix)
04. Tranceangel feat. Damian Dziechciar – Nobody Looking (Original Mix)
05. Sebastian Brushwood – Oceania (Original Mix)
06. The Cloudy Day – Aurora (Original Mix)
07. SoundLift – Freedom (Afternova Remix)
08. Michael Retouch feat. Beatsole – Brilliant Sunrise (Haig & Raffi Remix)
09. Dreamy – Overflow (Original Mix)
10. Laker – Breathing (Original Mix)
11. Simon O’Shine – Wuthering Heights (Original Mix)
12. Suplifth – Victory (Emotional Mix)
13. Vash & Solaris – Divinity (Behind The Sunset Remix)
14. Sunset Heat – Hearts of Iron (Original Mix)
15. Catching Dreams – Theme From Movie Perfume
16. Michael Retouch – When The Angels Cry (Original Mix)
17. Ahmed Romel – Victory (Original Mix)
18. Bluefire – Dreamnasia (Photographer Remix)
19. Amos feat. Somna – Riser (Amos & Riot Night Remix)
20. Geert Huinink & Mike van Fabio – The Kingdom (Original Epic Mix)
21. E.T Project – Fallout (Original Mix)
22. Essonita feat. Irina Makosh – Don’t Try To Love Me (Dreamy Vocal Mix)
23. Warmonger – Applied Magic (Original Mix)
24. Sebastian Brushwood – Kashya (Original Mix)
25. Avenger – Orca (New World Intro Mix Remaster)
26. Emanuele Congeddu & 4Seas – Butterfly Effect (Original Mix)
On a personal note, I find this set a big achievement. It took me a while to complete the tracklist to get the right flow and completely matched keys. I used my recent mixing setup to ensure the flow is as smooth as possible. It’s good to feel every next mix is getting better. i hope you’ll enjoy it as well!
Spring Mix is coming on March 22, as always. In the meantime I want to finish Woven Drops remix, which is almost done but I can’t find the time for it all. But it’s coming sooner or later.